Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kindle as an iPhone App


Well that title was certainty creative. (Sarcasm of course, which I have just painfully slayed by telling you that it was sarcasm.)


Well, now you can have Kindle on your iPhone, and thanks to something called Whispersync you can keep your iPhone and your Kindle both in sync with each other. So if I read The Two Towers on my iPhone, then leave my iPhone at home and take my Kindle with me on a trip, I can continue reading The Two Towers from where I left off, exactly.

This application is only available for books right now, and you can't buy books directly from the app, you've got to go to Amazon's website or use Kindle itself.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex! That is really cool. So many great apps on the iPhone. Do you know of viewmy.tv? They have developed great apps for facebook and apple streaming live tv from all over the world, how much do you bet that they will join the iphone craze, too? Everyone is doing it... I need to get me one. The e-reader is awesome!

    ReplyDelete