Thursday, May 20, 2010

Completion

Well I've finished watching the young ones. There were four of them, it was terrible. Everything was fine for the first two and a half hours in which we played Xbox, but then I got a call from the parents and apparently I wasn't supposed to let them do that...oh well. The children started chasing the dog around and jumping on both him and me, so I suggested that we go outside and climb trees.  The children didn't go for that much, so I told them to go climb the lemon tree so we could make some succulent lemonade. I also promised to give them popsicles and more pizza if they did so. Of course, I lied about the popsiscles...muahaha!

We made the lemonade with brown sugar instead of regular white sugar. 'twas delicious, and I highly recommend you try it.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment