Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend

Yet another post that none of you care about, joy.

The weekend was alright. It could have been better; I'd like to have gotten out more for one thing. I took an ACT practice test on Saturday, and they gave us some pulmonary mechanics in the science section. That was fun.

I added a few things to my grocery list, including kimchi, which one must always have a supply of, otherwise the natural order of the world shall be thrown off balance and all governments and societies shall crumble into ruin amongst the ashes of previous civilizations who have failed to make this wonderful food a staple of their diet.

Behold, kimchi.


There are actually many different types of kimchi, and the one in the picture is just one of the more common varieties. Kimchi is the most common banchan in South Korea I believe, and for good reason, because it is delicious and amazing.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment