Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Digital Painting

As of yesterday, I have begun to work on a digital painting. I'm still sketching out the basic design and trying to work out composition. So far I have about 2.5 hours of work on it.

Ordinarily I'd take less time to sketch it, but I'm a little unsure of what I what the final to look like.

One thing that I am certain of though, is that there shall be a robot in it. I'm thinking it "lives" in an old abandoned factory, and periodically goes out with a large sack and forages for scraps of metal and parts in old shipyards and scrapheaps. Then it comes back and works on a generator and tries to replicate the old machines in the factories...

Eh, I'll update you more later. One I have something painted I'll post it up on here so you can see...

...maybe.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment