Thursday, January 21, 2010

"Watch it!"

Oh, I watch it? Let's not forget who barreled into me in the lunch line not two seconds ago.

It's always annoying when you're standing or sitting a really unobtrusive place, removed from the general flow of traffic, and then someone walks by you and positions themselves freakishly close to you, so when they make their next movement they bump into you and then glare at you like it's your fault that their elbow came into contact with the side of your coat.

Especially people carrying bags or purses or packs. It's like they don't realize that what their holding protrudes 2 feet off of their back or out of their ams, and that when they suddenly whip around they will ram their heavy backpack (probably full of cement chunks) into you. Why are people not aware of this?

Must you position yourself right next to me at such a close distance that I begin to wonder about your motives? Then do you really feel the need to back into me, slam into me, push me, or jostle me around because of your inability to see what's right in front of your friggin' face?

Stop it. YOU "watch it" once in a while. This will not only improve your chances of not being punched in the face by me on a bad day, but it will also greatly improve your driving skills as well.

Be aware of your surroundings people. It's not that hard. Just stop thinking about how many meat patties you want in your greasy burger for lunch and WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING DAMMIT!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment