Sunday, February 21, 2010

Essays...

Today I've gotta work on this essay where I have to analyze the how American agriculture changed after the Civil War up to 1900. I've got my thesis down and I know what I'm going to write, I just need to get the heck off the internet and start writing it. *chuckle*
 
First I wanted to finish this post though, since the end of February draws near and if I do not fulfill the required amount of blog posts, I shall undoubtedly incur the wrath of my media teacher who checks them!

Okay, he probably won't be so much angry as "Alex...you don't have very many blog posts here....you better go do some...you've had a month to do them...."  Then I'd say "Sorry, I got a little caught up studying for some things and working on the movie...I'll make double the amount of posts for next month."

"What's this?" you ask; a movie? Yes, I made a movie. Well not just me, but I'll blog about that in my next post. Muahaha....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment