Saturday, February 27, 2010

Identity

I don't want to be known as "the AP girl." I don't want to be known as someone whose sole interests and life lie within the realms of schoolwork and academia. People who think that of me only are seeing part of the picture, which gets quite annoying. I don't want to be thought of as some stuffy up-tight person (you've got another thing coming if you think that) who studies all day (pfft....I hardly ever study) and gets perfect grades (hah! as if...) on everything. That's not me at all. Y'all just don't know me, and maybe that's the way I want it because I have dark and devious plans for the lot of you, or maybe it's because *somebody* just needs to make more of an effort not to make assumptions about a person's bloody personality.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment