Friday, February 5, 2010

Facebook posts

I like to make odd/funny posts on Facebook. Here are some examples:

1) My prostitute ate my homework, THEN I ATE HER.
2) …well I wear combat boots to BED!
3) Some days I rather fancy myself as an engineer, other days a beekeeper…but today, A GARDEN GNOME!
4) The gender I most identify with is the one I saw on that internet pop-up add once in Cuba.
5) There is nothing inherently wrong with cannibalism.
6) Stabbing squash sounds much like the sound of a knife stabbing through human skulls.
7) Go to the drug store. Buy condoms, dish soap, and dog food. Attempt to purchase these items in Confederate currency. Slap the cashier when they refuse to accept it.
8) I find your lack of support for eugenics programs to be offensive.
9) TAX FETUSES; OBTAIN REVENUE.
10) Writing stories on the insides of animal bones.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment